Friday, February 1, 2013

World Building Post 4

This is an easy one to show.  The culture of the Navajo is very rich and they are a beautiful people.

This is my main character, Solomon.  *sigh*

A turning point in my story is when the boys take the MC to a Pow Wow and dance for her.


Porcupine quills are a popular addition to their colorful dress.


Monument Valley, where the boys originate from.


The Skinwalkers chosen form...a Raven.


This is Josiah,  one of the Holy Ones and Solomon's angsty brother.  He tends to have a bad attitude.


Solomon in hus dressed best!

And the bad guy.  Luke a.k.a Raven.  Kind of looks like Tonto from the new Lone ranger movie but I think they just found the same picture as me.  Hee Hee

2 comments:

  1. Dang ... I could look at that top picture all day.

    Love the picture of Luke/Raven, even if he is the bad guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very late getting around to worldbuilding posts, but better late than never, right? I really enjoyed reading about the skinwalker legend, and all these pictures are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete